Payment & Session Policies
- You are responsible for bringing accurate payment at the start of every session. All services may be paid with cash, check, credit card, Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account cards or insurance (see below) at the time of service. Please make all checks payable to Jessi Haggerty.
- Jessi Haggerty Nutrition & Movement Therapy accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care insurance as a form of payment. You are responsible for paying your copay as indicated by your insurance at the time of the session.
- If you are contracted with another form of insurance, Jessi Haggerty Nutrition & Movement Therapy can provide you with a Superbill for Medical Nutrition Therapy services in order for you to receive reimbursement for your sessions. You are still responsible for paying the full rate of the session at the time of service. Please note that a Superbill does not guarantee reimbursement.
- All appointment cancellations or rescheduling must be completed 24 hours or more in advance of your scheduled appointment. If you cancel or reschedule within 24-hours of your original appointment time, you will be required to submit full payment for the cost of the scheduled appointment.
- Please note that if you are using insurance as a form of payment, insurance cannot be billed for a cancelled session. You are responsible for paying the full fee of the appointment of which was cancelled less than 24 hours in advance.
- If insurance rejects a submitted claim for any reason, you are responsible for the full fee for the service(s) rendered.
- There will be a $30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- Appointments start on time. You may use the remaining time of your appointment but not beyond that.
- Jessi Haggerty, RDN, cPT is trained to diagnose nutrition-related problems NOT medical conditions. The recommendations provided by Jessi Haggerty, RDN, cPT should not be used in place of medical advice.
- Jessi Haggerty, RDN, cPT cannot guarantee a cure for any current conditions, or prevention of any future disease.
- Your treatment process may require trial and error, as your food choices, lifestyle, stress levels, medications, relationships, and other factors can play into how your body responds to a particular exercise or dietary change. Jessi Haggerty, RDN, cPT cannot control or be held responsible for any unforeseen side effects that may occur as a result of your dietary changes.
- It is your responsibility to disclose all health related information that will affect your plan.
- Jessi Haggerty, RDN, cPT cannot be held responsible for medication side effects, diagnosis, or any health related issues that occur during the course of my treatment.